- Output: Continuous 120A, burst 180A up to 10 seconds
- Input Voltage: 5-12 cells lithium battery or 15-36 cells NiMH battery
- BEC: None
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz
- Control Signal Transmission: Optical/electrical coupled system
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLDC, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLDC, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLDC
- Size: 88 x 55 x 15 (mm)
- Weight: 125g.
High performance microprocessor, best compatibility with all kinds of motors, highest driving efficiency.
Anti-spark circuit eliminates sparks when the battery pack is connecting with the ESC.
Three types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
The throttle signal is transfered through optical/electrical coupled system to avoid electromagnetic interference.
Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
Wide-opened heat-sink has the best heat dissipation effect.
The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the built-in USB adapter in the
Programmable by transmitter